Thursday, October 21, 2004

Research and a new recipe

Today I made Egg Bhurjee (an Indian recipe based on egg that is very close to scrambled eggs). What is different is that I added Smirnoff Ice to it as I cooked it. Smirnoff Ice is a flavored beer and tastes nice. Adding it to my recipe didn't do anything to the taste so I think I recommend that to everyone.

Secondly, Indy Princess and I participated in a research project and we want to share our findings with you. Our findings are published here. Please click on this link to read our research paper published.

Your comments to our findings are appreciated.!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Puppetainer said...

And I always thought men went bald, because they had better things to do with their testosterone than growing hair!

Thanks for the enlightenment!

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...you and Indy obviously have nothing better to do with ur lives!..want my job?

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home