Friday, November 19, 2004

Across the world while I'm here

Noddy's off to Indie today .. half way across the world. I have to drop her off to the airport this
evening.

And then two weeks I'm on my own - I already have a list of things I want to do while she's gone.

  • Age of Mythology - conquer Troy and expand the Greek empire.
  • Watch Lord of the Rings Trilogy - that is nine hours altogether easily.
  • .NET Programming - I can never get away from writing software - NEVER.
  • Trip to Boston - Lots of fun planned for those two days
  • Food - the perennial entertainer
  • Blogging - obviously. I plan on documenting every day I spend as a bachelor for the next two weeks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I dropped Tintin off 2 hrs back, and since then I have checked his and Noddy's flight status 7 times already...Guess I have forgotten how to entertain myself!!...I have picked up some extra shifts while he is gone, so that shud keep me and my bank account busy....i am feeling the same pangs and hollow pits in my inside that are all so familiar - everytime Tintin left me in Buffalo - those 3 yrs were torture...but these 2 weeks shud go by soon, I hope...Sheesher's trip to Boston being the highlight, ofcourse..looking forward to lazy movies, amazing food, and drunken nights..Eeyor.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home