Monday, November 22, 2004

Day 3 Monday November 22nd 2004

The bachelorhood continues. I got invited to Fahrenheit's home for some tasty Indian Chicken. His wife cooked and not him. That way, I was in no danger of accidentally setting my stomach or other inner digestive organs on fire. She cooked great. We watched Oceans Eleven. Is it just me or does that movie remind you of The Italian Job - a group of thugs after a large loot and they manage to pull it off. Sorry, I just gave the story away.

My campaign in Age of Mythology continues. I have now entered what is known as the Norse stage. For the first time my kingdom is in the snow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Puppetainer said...

I agree, except that in Ocean's Eleven the leader of the gang can actually act.

Not that I don't love The Italian Job (I do, I even own it), I just think my dog could have done better than Marky.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home