Thursday, December 02, 2004

Day 12 Wednesday December 1st 2004

The last month of the year is here. The countdown to holidays begins. My last day at work is December 21st. That means I only have 14 more workdays left this year. Not bad, eh??

On the other hand, that's scary because I have so many things that I need to wrap up at work before that. 14 days is just not enough but I'm going to have to play with the cards I'm dealt.

Cards reminds me - I played poker today with the RCS gang. More importantly, I also played Craps. Anyone played craps? I think I like it more than poker. It's all mathematical for the dealer since the payouts are different based on the bets. But it's so much fun trying to keep up with the bets and the payouts. I'm going to master being dealer at craps. One more thing added to my do-before-you-die list.

3 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

just letting you know a stranger is reading your thoughts! :)

10:09 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Please come by and see my circuit city om blog.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Online Gamer said...

Hi there, check out my site if you have a chance! Thanks!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home