Wednesday, December 22, 2004

End of Work

Work has ended for the year. It was personally a very satisfying year. I've done more work in terms of responsibility this year than I have done before. I expect the next year to bring more responsibilities and higher challenges. That's because my superiors recognize that I feed on that. I feed on anything that's harder to do than what I'm doing. Bring me a computer on which our application does not work well and I'd be glad to spend hours on it getting it to work. It's an addiction that has thankfully stayed on the good side of sanity and not taken over my life. I think I like it that way and will keep it that way.

A Merry Christmas to Puppetainer and Jody. Let me know ( via comments) what y'all did this Holiday season.

2 Comments:

Blogger Puppetainer said...

Too much to post...

Feel free to check this out :)

9:25 AM  
Blogger jody said...

i cooked and cleaned and wrapped and visited and cleaned and opened presents and cleaned and cooked more and changed poopy diapers and cleaned more and visited more and put together toys and built things and cleaned more and in between all that... i went to work!!

glad to read that you had a splended time with your lovely wife. She must be a jewel. Take care and feel free to read about my holdiays via my blog.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home