Monday, January 31, 2005

The beginning / The end

Really wierd but - Noddy had her first day at the new workplace today and someone in my group decided to quit today. What a contrast I've had to deal with. On one hand, Noddy with all her new experiences on her first day. On the other - this guy who submitted his resignation and has decided to move on, or rather move back because he's going to the same company he had quit to come here.

Other than that the day went well. I need beer and peanuts right now. Wally, my co-developer who is part owner of a brewery, had stopped by last week from NY and he gifted me a case of beer and some more!! Wow - that's a lot of beer for someone who drinks very infrequently. Will try my best to offer it to others when they show up in Dayton. Speaking of which, any of you blog readers planning on coming to Dayton OH? I can provide free accomodation and free food for Indians (because non-Indians might not really think that is an attractive option anyway but you're more than welcome to it).

Current mood: Anxious
Current state: Inquisitive
Current music: None - I want to hear silence right now.

9 Comments:

Blogger Archana said...

Yippie!!Free food and free accommodation up for the grabs....wish I was studying in the US rather than UK. [Maybe the other way round too] I have put up a comment on your comment, might want to check that out!;-)

7:38 PM  
Blogger Archana said...

Forgot this one,
Hope Noddy likes her new workplace.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Puppetainer said...

I'd love to pop up, but it doesn't look likely.

But if I did come up, I'd be all over the Indian food.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

Just wanted to say that my blog was hacked into. I'll be changing my user name and I'll email you when I do. I don't know what the person/persons where posting while using my account. You might want to delete me from your blog group.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I'd love to visit, even not being Indian I'd find it an attractive offer. I'd have to admit, though, that right now it's the snow that would put me off the most. That pic of your driveway--very scary. Let me tell you, it's on days like that one that I love my little piece of junk snow-blower more than food. :-)

Anyway, sorry to hear about the fish. Hope things are going better.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Needed said...

Not Indian, but still an attractive offer.

Looks like you guys got buried out there... You don't ever miss the snow until you're somewhere where you don't get it... Okay, even then you usually don't miss it. Especially when you see pictures like that! Scary!

Good luck to Noddy with the new job, I'm sure she'll do (is doing) wonderfully... And much hope for the new fishy decision!!

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Business Countrywide Com said...

Your site Sheeshers, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Countrywide And Mortgage yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Countrywide And Mortgage I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Countrywide Auctioneers said...

Your site Sheeshers, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Countrywide Auto Insurance yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Countrywide Auto Insurance I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Countrywide Assured said...

Your site Sheeshers, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home