Friday, February 04, 2005

Ah the Friday

What a start I've had. It is Friday so I decided to be high spirited in my clothing. Therefore, I am wearing a bright orange full sleeve roundneck t-shirt with jeans. And the comments started coming. I've been told the following since I got to work:

1) You look so orange. What's up?
2) Hello Mr. Orange
3) So what's with the orange?
4) Are you under construction?
5) You look like an orange barrel that they use at construction sites
6) Have you joined the Shiv Sena? (Indians will get this)

So I'm thinking....hmm... on one hand this is good news that co-workers consider me a good sport and are open enough to joke about me. The attention helps too. But on the other hand, am I really looking too bright and too outta place? I guess I don't care. But I will defintely refrain from wearing this extremely orange upperwear to work.

Current state: Busy like a worker ant
Current mood: Very Peppy ( oh god it's the orange talking!!)
Current music: Ultra Dance - Johnny Vicious

PS: No fishy yet. We decided that the weekend is a better idea to get fishy so that we can spend more time acclimatising it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Archana said...

Orange day...I really hope you havent joined the Shiv Sena :-)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Will said...

With a day like you had yesterday, how could you help but wear orange today! Hope your weekend is as sanguine for you.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Archana said...

Thought it was someone I know. My friends usually play such tricks on me...

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home