Friday, February 11, 2005

One more thing I did not HAVE to know

There are certain things in life that I prefer to not know. I think I can survive without knowing them and they add no value to my existence, rather they might actually ruin my appetite.

One such thing is this

I stumbled across this while innocently reading CNN and then HAD to go to other sites to verify CNN's story which seemed so improprable and just a figment of a highly caffeinated journalist. However, sadly, the story is true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

And that's the game, isn't it. A person clicks the link and it makes them nuts. So they pass it on.

I admit I hovered over it for a second thinking if I really wanted to click after reading that intro. But of course I knew I'd click. I couldn't not click. So I did.

But thankfully, it wasn't as scarring as some of the things people have sent me that I wished I could have done a memory dump after seeing.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Archana said...

Will take your word for that...I am not going to know about it!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home