Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Looking for an upswing

Bought a smaller entertainment center. The one we had previously was gigantic and made the room look extremely full. This one is much smaller. Now the issue is, I can't fit all my entertainment systems, TV and CD/DVD collection onto this one. So I have to now go out and buy a CD/DVD tower.

Watched "The Notebook" last night. Sad, sad, very sad, depressing depressing movie. It was a bad idea to watch it before I went to bed. Stupid thoughts floating in my head while I'm trying to get some precious sleep. The movie was really good but it really killed my smile by the end of it. I'm going to try and not get affected by such stupid movie crap. I get really affected and then I'm visualizing and theorizing for a longer duration than what it took to make the damn movie.

Yesterday was quite unproductive. Didn't get much done at work. Didn't go to the gym. Didn't do
some of the housework I was supposed to do. Or maybe I'm just a pessimist and am not looking at the things that I *did* get done. Okay somebody needs to REALLY help me to get perky. This post is about as dreary as it gets. I've had a fairly miserable run of days and need to get out of this phase quick without letting myself down too much. Need to get out of this rut. I love joking around, being happy and making fun of everyone including myself. I definitely need a good stretch of enjoyment. So I'm going to find ways to do that. My mood feels like a submarine where the captain is yelling "Dive! Dive! Dive!" and it keeps sinking lower and lower into dark depths.

4 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Dang dude. I hope you get to feeling better. I bet this being a "post event" (the Chicago trip) has a lot to do with it. Everything is just all shook up, like a snow globe---it'll all settle back in soon I'm sure. Hang in there.

On another note, I'm looking forward to seeing your entry on SelfPortraitDay.com. Are you still planning on doing that? Be sure to write and tell us on the week they post your stuff.

6:35 PM  
Blogger TandyModd said...

Hey hang in there, or Ill call up that married dude that likes to spank and Ill send him to your house, Im sure that will cheer you up.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Archana said...

Chill.....take a day or two off from work...stay at home, complete all the housework, look after spunky and the guinea pigs....and everything will be alright!!!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger jody said...

I, too, watched The Notebook. Wow, a sensative girl like me can't watch them kind of movies. We'll cry like babies!! Soooo, how come we didn't do dinner while you were in Chicago?? Smile, my friend :)

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home