Sunday, March 06, 2005

Very wierd stuff going on. ... help!!

After coming back from Chicago, things have been extremely wierd.

Thursday was pure frustration because I dealt with utterly clueless people at work. It is so hard for me to deal with mediocrity and people who are hard to train on something really simple. Thursday was spent dealing with such lambs and goats. I feel really really tired after dealing with such idiots - somehow they manage to drain you out by sucking out every fiber of patience you might have in your body.

Friday was the exact opposite. Things went well, everyone at work was (for some reason) seeking my oh-so-valuable advice on things that didn't even relate to me. Must be some kind of halo voodoo. So I was surprised more than twice when people asked me what I thought they should do about "blah" when "blah" did not concern me at all. In a way it's a good feeling but the way Thursday was, I wasn't handling Friday's upswing very well at all.

Saturday was very rushed. Extremely rushed. I missed two appointments and barely made it to the dinner meeting with Dr. Rea and his family. It was his Mrs. Rea's 65th birthday. They are the nicest people I've met and the entire family is great fun to be with. His website is here .

Now you see why I feel wierd? Frustrated to elated to rushed. Anyway, watched Swades. Definitely liked it. I wish the songs were missing and I wish some of the dramatization was gone. But it's definitely a very good movie to watch. Not the typical pointless Indian movie.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..everyone is the center of their own universe...it is very hard to align them all...there are some days when each universe spins in a different dimension - those are the wierd days..be patient, my child.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Archana said...

Under the influence of bad stars??need some magic may be....but what crap? Your days are not as weird as mine!!
Good days are for a stay......Tell me, how was Swades?? I didnt like it as much as Raincoat.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Archana said...

Under the influence of bad stars??need some magic may be....but what crap? Your days are not as weird as mine!!
Good days are for a stay......Tell me, how was Swades?? I didnt like it as much as Raincoat.

4:09 PM  
Blogger TandyModd said...

Wow it has been ahile since I read your blog, I see you liked Chicago my hometown, it's a great place. As for the weirdo workers you need a book of Zen and Feng-shui it may not get rid of the weirdo workers but it will make you feel more sane

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home