Friday, April 29, 2005

The week of the tsunami

You can see our Outer Banks vacation pictures HERE . Click on that. The two pictures with the store signs are interesting.

Next week is going to be quite horrible at work. Lots to do before a software release goes out the door. It's always like this. When we near the deadline, the workload piles up and we have to work longer or harder or both to get stuff going.

On the flip side, Noddy passes a really tough exam and has gained professional certification as a business analyst. Quite a credible task so "Woot! Woot!".

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Sooo Cool! Pics of Sheeshers and Noddy! You guys look very happy together. I'm glad you found your life partner. I hope she enjoyed your tribute post---that was excellent.

Did you grow you gotee while you were there or shave it once you got there?

Could I really press my luck and ask you for your email address you wouldn't mind me writing you at? I'd love to shoot you some email from time to time. You can find my email address from my blogger profile.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Sheeshers said...

Yeah sure .. I'll send you my email address. Always happy to receive emails from fellow bloggers.

About the gotee...yeah I had it when I left and then shaved it off once I got there...was getting tired of it for some reason.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home