Friday, July 15, 2005

Deck decision....

Which of these two decks do you prefer? Deck A or Deck B . Don't give me an answer like ... I'd rather have niether of them or I'd rather not have a deck around my home. Just assume that you've got to pick one and you've got these two choices.


I'm listening to Fiddler on the Roof. The songs won't make sense if you don't like Broadway shows and/or if you haven't seen the actual play. But it's an amazing soundtrack nonetheless. If you get a chance, go ahead and borrow it from a library to hear it out. No guarantees that you'll like it.


Fridays are really good. I like Fridays because I look forward to staying up till 3 or 4 am and just having fun with the family, then when they're all asleep I get to chatting with my family and friends living in odd timezones such as India or Australia.


Okay let me know what you guys think of the decks....currently, 4 people have voted on them and the score is tied at 2-2. I'm soliciting more replies to see what others think!


Enjoy your weekend! I might blog or might not over the weekend, lets see how it turns out. Plans are to go to Dave and Busters but that's about it for now.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aah, good music choice-told you it was worth it! - I love the Tradition song, If I were a Rich Man & the bar drinking song, others are great too, but it gets to be mostly instrumental afterwards. I think one tends to enjoy it more after having seen the play.
I prefer Deck B, seems more open and balanced than A. Also escape route more visible (dont ask)...

Have A fun weekend!

~Synapse

4:39 PM  
Blogger BloggingSheHobbit said...

Deck B.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deck B looks good

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deck A - I like having access to the yard without tracking muck through the deck...Enjoy the build!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

"Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch..." Gotta love it!!!
Deck B!

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Chuck said...

Deck B looks like it's laid out better once you put a table on it. Traffic flow will be smoother.

I'ts also less likely to cause water problems as the stair isn't ajacent to the house.

And it's pretty.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I'm in the B camp too. I think it's more interesting looking with all the angles.

And also a big Fiddler fan. One of my favorite musicals ever.

Say Hi to Australia for me.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home