Friday, August 05, 2005

A "mini" Object of Desire ---





As a birthday gift, Noddy gave me THIS AWESOME PRESENT !!!!
It's the 4 GB version of the Mini and I absolutely love it. I've got 600 songs on it. It came right on my birthday ...



First impressions:



It's half the size of my hand ... that says a lot about how gigantic my hand is.
It is smaller than a deck of cards and half the width of a deck of cards
The earphones are weak so I'll probably have to buy a good set of earphones
The click-wheel is sensitive but an awesome feature once you get used to it.
It seamlessly integrates with ITunes and ITunes in itself it just a good clean interface
I love it and won't part with it
It's got 4 GB capacity and I could've bought the 6GB one but then I reckoned that the day I'm bored with 4 GB worth of songs, I just need to shoot myself or get a life.



I got mine from Amazon.com for 190 with free shipping. Sajid/Shama bought a couple of accessories for me as a birthday gift and I pitched in to buy the rest of them so this IPOD is going to get accessorized real quick!!
Buying this IPOD was a very significant thing for me because of earlier sentiments that I expressed about forking out too much money for this. But the convenience far outweighs the cost. See the second paragraph of my previous post here

5 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Congratulations!! 8)

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Naughtomaton said...

Welcome to the revoloution.

I'm using 25 of my 40 Gig now.

Does that mean I need to shoot myself?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Sheeshers said...

Hey Naughtomaton,

I was talking about whether or not one can get bored of 4GB worth of music and feel like recycling it, not whether or not one owns more than 4GB of music. And anyway, I'd hate to see you shoot yourself so I recommend you never try that :-)

10:43 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Welcome to the iPod Brother/sisterhood!

Congrats. I remember my own euphoria and it's excellent seeing it reflecting in another most worthy Pod-person!

Enjoy.

Remember---tomorrow is new music Tuesday. Be sure to log into the iTunes Music store and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the main page. In the lower right hand box are some featured artists giving away some free music. Most excellent!

12:54 PM  
Blogger kiora said...

Looks great Bitts! Real nice gift!

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home