Thursday, October 13, 2005

In high gear and gaining ground....

Sometimes you just have to put life in overdrive to just plain catch up. That's where these past two weeks have been. I'm not caught up yet, by any measure but it's been a whirlwind time at home and at work.
Work has been very very hectic, yet fun for two straight weeks in a row. Lots of activity there, some good some bad but overall nice.

Home has been great too but Noddy hates the foot fracture and it takes patience to convince her that breaking my right foot to make us equally impaired isn't going to make her feel any better. I had to go online to Google to prove to her that the marital vow that says "together in sickness ..." didn't mean that I'd be equally disabled as her. So I wear army boots at home in case she accidentally drops an iron on my foot.


Naah..she's adorable. She'd never do that. We've continued our movie watching streak. We've seen Corpse Bride - very offbeat, artistic, clay animation. Don't watch it for the story. Watch it for the art. Then came 40 Year Old Virgin - yeah worth a few laughs definitely but not DVD ownable. Today was The Interpreter - I liked it, Noddy kept pointing out plot flaws (to my extreme annoyance!) so she obviously thought it was a lame drama movie. She did like Sean Penn in it. He's done good in this one as he did in Mystic River.


You know what's funny as I write all this? The past two weeks have been hectic, which means I really didn't do anything fun which means I really didn't miss telling y'all anything interesting at all! It's just been the usual routine with twice as much stuff to do. I still do love blogging. I still use it as a good let out, along with good coffee.

Crap! It's 1:10 .. gotta get up at 6:30 tomorrow morning. This day should be fun!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Naughtomaton said...

You need to take better care of yourself. Sleep is important.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Yeah, I'm glad you blog too. But dude, sleep---it's a good thing.

3:49 PM  
Blogger katiescarlet said...

sleep is a GREAT thing. I take naps on weekends, when I don't have other stuff planned, taking naps is one of my favorite things to do!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Sleep...hmmm...sleep. I think I've heard that word somewhere before.
I'm still catching up on movies that went to video last year. Just laughed my a** off at "White Chicks" this week!

1:34 AM  
Blogger Archana said...

what movies follow?

1:09 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

##NAME##, your post contains information. Content doesn't get to much better than that... thanks ##NAME## for the scoop! I have a ##LINK## site and I was just browsing around looking for a related site to my own.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home